What New Patients Can Expect
You have just taken the first step toward improving your health. At Arthritis and Rheumatology Associates of Palm Beach, Inc., we take pride in delivering exceptional care with the courtesy and respect you would expect. We know that there are choices in selecting a physician or healthcare service and look forward to being your choice. We work closely with other physicians and healthcare professionals to assure the most complete and comprehensive health care.
For appointments, you may call the desired office location listed above and follow the prompts to your preferred physician’s secretary. The secretary will be happy to schedule the appointment, to provide directions and any additional information you may require.
Each doctor’s designated office location is listed below:
Palm Beach Gardens office – Dr. Schweitz, Dr. Cerejo and Dr. Mendoza
West Palm Beach office – Dr. Schweitz, Dr. Cerejo and Dr. Mendoza
Boynton Beach office – Dr. Greer, Dr. Tokayer, Dr. Quintero, Dr. Garcia and Aaron Cohen, PA
We ask that all patients:
- Keep all scheduled appointments. If you need to cancel an appointment please give 24 hours notice prior to your appointed time.
- To keep our office posted of any changes in insurance and billing information.
- For New Patient visits please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled visit time.
As a Convenience to you:
- We accept Visa & MasterCard
- We have three convenient locations to serve you
- We offer modern, comfortable environments
- We are handicapped accessible
- We provide prompt progress reports to your PCP and other providers
- Onsite X-ray services.
What to bring?
Please bring the following to your initial appointment:
- New patient forms
- All insurance card(s) (primary and secondary) and government-issued ID*
- Referral from primary care physician as required by your insurance*
- Any x-ray films and radiological reports, lab work, and any other related medical records*
- Co-payment, co-insurance, and/or deductible as required by your insurance*
*These items may be required at all follow-up appointments
Our staff will try to accommodate all of your needs and make this experience as easy and pleasant as possible. We know how stressful an initial visit can be and we strive to keep waiting time for an appointment to a minimum.
On your initial Physician Consult visit, the physician will review your medical history and develop a diagnostic/ treatment plan to meet your individual needs. You may require Laboratory Testing or X-rays. X-rays are provided on-site for your convenience, insurance permitting.